Southern Living Hotel Collection
About Us: Intro | 15th Anniversary | In the News | Community Based | Original O.Henry | Our Writer Namesake | Our Mission | Design | Photo Tour | Artist-in-Residence | London Taxi | Checker Cab | Afternoon Tea | Neighborhood Letters | AAA Four Diamond Review | Southern Living Hotel Collection
We are so honored to be selected by the editorial staff of Southern Living magazine to become part of their Hotel Collection in November 2013 as we celebrate our 15th anniversary!
The Southern Living Hotel Collection is a carefully selected collection of Four and Five Star level independent resorts, hotels and inns, diligently vetted and creatively marketed by Southern Living, and devoted exclusively to and offering the best in authentic southern travel, hospitality and experience.
All Collection members share a commitment to excellence as defined within the four pillars of Southern Living: Food, Travel, Home and Garden. Each member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection reflects the core values and culture upon which Southern Living has been created.
Members of the Southern Living Hotel Collection are uniquely aligned with the magazine providing a powerful, singular voice speaking directly to the southern traveler with a uniquely “southern” filter. Members benefit enormously from the brand alliance, and association with the extraordinary members included in this exclusive collection.
The one and only Collection devoted to the best of the South. As often noted by the writers and editors at Southern Living, “You know it when you see it.”
The Southern Living Hotel Collection includes 25 unique experiences from seaside to mountaintop and everything in between. The Collection also includes:
- Barnsley Resort (Adairsville, Georgia)
- Big Cedar Lodge (Ridgedale, Missouri)
- Blackberry Farm (Walland, Tennessee)
- Craddock Terry Hotel (Lynchburg, Virginia)
- The Greystone Inn (Lake Toxaway, North Carolina)
- The Grove Park Inn (Asheville, North Carolina)
- Henderson Park Inn (Destin, Florida)
- The Hermitage Hotel (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Hotel Ella (Austin, Texas)
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff (Bluffton, South Carolina)
- The Inn at Serenbe (Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia)
- The Inn at Willow Grove (Orange, Virginia)
- John Rutledge House Inn (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Keswick Hall (Keswick, Virginia)
- Monmouth Historic Inn (Natchez, Mississippi)
- O.Henry Hotel (Greensboro, North Carolina)
- One Ocean (Atlantic Beach, Florida)
- The Oliver Hotel (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- The Pearl (Rosemary Beach, Florida)
- Pursell Farms (Talladega Springs, Alabama)
- Red Fox Inn & Tavern (Middleburg, Virginia)
- Sanderling Resort (Duck, North Carolina)
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa (Delray Beach, Florida)
- The Swag (Waynesville, North Carolina)
- Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club (Durham, North Carolina)
- Wentworth Mansion (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Whitestone Country Inn (Kingston, Tennessee)
- The Willcox (Aiken, South Carolina)
- Windsor Court Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana)
Read more on the Southern Living Hotel Collection website.
Read a Southern Living feature about O.Henry Hotel on our "In the News" page.